RMAI “Rural Marketing Association of India” and Ayurvet Limited brings to you “The 10th Annual Ayurvet RMAI Awards for Best Summer Projects In Rural Marketing”
With a view to recognize rural initiatives in the academic domain, which have enhanced understanding of various phenomenon in the market place, RMAI has instituted, annual awards for summer project specifically for management students. The earlier eight editions have been widely successful with participations from prestigious managementinstitutes like IIM (Ahmedabad, Lucknow, Calcutta, Bangalore), FMS, Delhi, IIFT, Delhi, XLRI, Jamshedpur, IRMA, Anand, to name a few. Summer training is an integral part of any MBA curriculum in the country and all students undergo training of 8-10 weeks with an industrial, business or service organizations by taking up a study project. It serves as a direct exposure for students to an organization and its ways of functioning during course work. This initiative will collate the works carried out in rural arena under this arrangement and identify the distinctive studies to confer due recognition to the trainee.
- Summer Project in Marketing Domain carried out as part of full time PGDA/MBA/Bachelor Course Work
- Any Project focused on Emerging Markets with
- Functional areas including but not restricted to functional areas HR, Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain or
- Sectors – Agri Business / Healthcare / Information Technology / Consumer Goods etc are encouraged to apply
- Duration of Summer Project should be minimum one month.
- Project should be based principally on Primary Data (to support the logic students can use secondary data but from reliance sources).
- Unit of Analysis should be in emerging markets – Consumer or other entities in the value chain catering to the emerging market consumers
Rules and Regulations
- Entries can be submitted by Individual Students / Group
- Entry Format : Any Format for eg. Powerpoint, pdf, Word file will do.
- All entries has to be approved by the Faculty Member (mandatory)
- The deadline for submission is 15th July, 2016
Details of awards
- Gold: A Trophy and a Cash award for Rs 50,000
- Silver: A Trophy and a Cash award for Rs 30,000
- Bronze: A Trophy and a Cash award for Rs 20,000
- Trophy for Top 10.
- Project work should represent original work
- Results, selection of 10 best entries will be declared by second week of September 2016
- Ten best entries will be called for presentation to Delhi or Mumbai (Event location to be decided yet). (Lodging, Boarding cost to be borne by the students)
- All the entries will be given participation certificate
- All participant and faculty members can come and attend the final presentation in Delhi.
- Special note to Top 10 Winners
- All intimated Top 10 winners will have to come to Mumbai or Delhi (Venue not finalized yet) to present their case study and receive their award.
- If any student does not get approval from the Corporate to present their case study (Top 10 entries), the runner up will be given the chance to present.
- The cash prize will not be given to students falling in Top 3 cash award winning slot, if he/she does not turn up at the last moment for presenting their case study.
Jurys for the Event
- Adarsh Sharma – EVP (Sales) at Dabur India
- Amal Bhattacharya – Retired Marketing Professional from Amul India
- Dr. Anup Kalra – Executive Director at Ayurvet Ltd
- Biswabaran CHAKRABARTI - Vice President - Brand & Channel Management at Crompton Greaves Consumer Electricals Limited
- Puneet Vidyarthi, Head Rural business & Digital Innovations at JCB India
- Punit Chadha, General Manager & Divisional Head - Rural & Commercial at Maruti Suzuki India Ltd
- Sanjay Panigrahi, President- Rurban and Special Projects, Pidilite Industries Ltd
- Sharad Agarwal , Chief Executive Officer, Hindustan Latex Family Planning Promotion Trust
- Siddhartha Choudhary, Ex- Head Global Marketing at WaterHealth International
- Venkat Ram Vasantavada, President -Agribusiness, Deepak Fertilisers and Petrochemical corporation Ltd.
Co-ordinators: (Ms. Sugandha Mate – email@example.com – 9958684673) or
(Dipika Sengupta – firstname.lastname@example.org – 9910023628)
Connect us: Flame Students Award: https://www.facebook.com/Flame-Students-Award-922436681112657/
9th Annual Rural Marketing: Forum: The Era of Digitalisation
26-27 May 2016 | Mumbai, India
Riding the wave of Digital India, revolutionising strategies for accessing, engaging and branding into the rural markets to achieve optimal business outcomes
Capture opportunities in rural business brought by the development of Digital India
Utilise real-time insights to customise your products offering and promotions, optimize your communication and engagement and increase your brand awareness and customer loyalty through the use of new technologies in your rural business strategies.
Through sharing of tested and proved strategies using case studies and through our expert speakers’ experiences, the 9th Annual Rural Marketing Forum will have a focus on how the development of Digital India will capture new opportunities in rural business.
The forum features a mini workshop on “Effective Digital and Mobile Strategies – Ideas, Activation and Customised Communication” which will be conducted by Dr. Syed Kazi, Deputy Director – Strategy, Governance & Policy of Digital Empowerment Foundation.
Rural Marketing Association of India is the Knowledge Partner for this Forum. Members of RMAI will be entitled to a 10% discount upon registration with Ms. Sharon.
For further enquiries or to get a copy of the event brochure, please contact Sharon at SharonC@marcusevanskl.com or call +603 2723 6757.
Flame Awards Asia 2016
Rural Marketing Association of India (RMAI) has announced the 7th edition of Flame Awards Asia 2016, to honor and celebrate the best of the best in rural marketing.
This year, Flame Awards Asia 2016 is inviting entries from India and Asian countries
Commenting on this development Sanjay Kaul, President RMAI said, “There are tremendous similarities in rural markets of India and our immediate subcontinent, especially SAARC countries. Flame Awards Asia 2016 would be an ideal platform and opportunity to showcase, learn and share some of the best rural marketing practices across this region. ‘’
RMAI has also announced the jury for Flame Awards Asia. Brand custodians, marketers, media / advertising professionals and domain experts in rural marketing from India and Asia pacific will judge the entries in three stage judging process.
Mr. S Sivakumar, CEO ITC is the jury chair for Flame Awards Asia. Click here for the rest of the Jury : http://flameawards.com/jury.php
The awards presentation ceremony will be held at Vivanta by Taj, New Delhi.
Concurrent to theses awards RMAI is hosting one day conference, Digital dot Rural to bring together the most forward-thinking marketers, innovators, entrepreneurs and technology players to explore new solutions to access rural markets and means to deliver rich consumer experience. The programme gamut of Digital dot Rural will mainly focus on Mobile Marketing, Social Media and e-commerce.
For more details visit www.flameawards.com
RMAI AGM is scheduled to be held on 7th of August, 2015 at Lecture Room No. 1, Annexe, India International Centre, 40, Max Mueller Marg, New Delhi – 110 003 starting at 1 pm with lunch. (Only RMAI members are invited)
AGM will be followed by following activities :
- Launch of “Flame Awards Case Study Compilation”
- Farewell ceremony of Past president Mr. Pradeep Kashyap
9th Annual Ayurvet RMAI Awards for best Summer Project in Rural Marketing 2015
RMAI “Rural Marketing Association of India” and Ayurvet Limited brings to you “The 9th Annual Ayurvet RMAI Awards for Best Summer Projects In Rural Marketing”
With a view to recognize rural initiatives in the academic domain, which have enhanced understanding of various phenomenon in the market place, RMAI has instituted, annual awards for summer project specifically for management students. The earlier eight editions have been widely successful with participations from prestigious management institutes like IIM (Ahmedabad, Lucknow, Calcutta, Bangalore), FMS, Delhi, IIFT, Delhi, XLRI, Jamshedpur, IRMA, Anand, to name a few. Summer training is an integral part of any MBA curriculum in the country and all students undergo training of 8-10 weeks with an industrial, business or service organizations by taking up a study project. It serves as a direct exposure for students to an organization and its ways of functioning during course work. This initiative will collate the works carried out in rural arena under this arrangement and identify the distinctive studies to confer due recognition to the trainee.
For more details visit : http://studentsaward.flameawards.com/
Greetings from Rural Marketing Association of India
With pleasure, we announce the entries for RMAI Flame Awards 2014 for Excellence in Rural Marketing & Communications, OPEN.
The reach and influence of Flame Awards has grown exponentially in recent years, these exclusive & most coveted rural awards have got huge spur in participation with every passing year. To further strengthen the credibility of these awards we are bringing for the first time an independent audit firm on board to validate the judging process.
As always, we keenly look forward to your participation.
To know more about Flame Jury & registration logon to www.flameawards.com
Please remember the last date for receiving entries is 15th of January 2015.
For any query / information, you can contact Dipika Sengupta at the RMAI Secretariat on 9910023628 or email@example.com
Flame Awards Committee Chairman
Rural Marketing Association of India