RMAI is an industry body started 5 years ago with the objective of promoting, improving, developing and furthering the cause of rural marketing in India. Over the years we have organized a number of seminars on Rural Marketing (some jointly with FICCI), Rural banking (in partnership with Indian Banking Association), Rural ICT (in partnership with NASSCOM Foundation), Rural Insurance, Rural Telecom etc. We also bring out The Rural Marketing Journal, a quarterly publication.
The benefits of member are:
- Discounted fee or free admission to seminars/ conferences and other events held by the Association form time to time.
- Discounted price on study reports undertaken by the Association (National Study on Rural Retail Stores & Rural Retail Habits).
- Free access to certain sections of the website for which non- members have to pay a special fee.
- Opportunity to participate in the running of the Association.
- Constant flow of communication of all the activities of RMAI through emails.
- Five copies of the quarterly Rural Marketing Journal. When the journal becomes an e-journal, free access to the journal including old issues.
We feel membership of RMAI will give you good value by keeping you constantly informed of the new knowledge on rural marketing that the Association is generating and disseminating through seminars, the RMAI Journal and other platforms.